Friday, December 01, 2006

Rush Limbaugh Admits to Cat/Girlfriend on Radioshow

You heard it here first folks. Or possibly here.

Rush Limbaugh admitted on his radio show yesterday that, "This cat's taught me more about women, than anything my whole life."

Than anything. Including...actual women.

"She gets loved," said Limbaugh, speaking again of his cat.

"She gets petted."

I interviewed the cat at at a safe house not far from Limbaugh's Florida home.

deadcat

"Shoot me! Just friggin shoot me!" the kitty screamed over and over and over. I shot him. It was for the best, considering what it had been through.

Rush Limbaugh: Hillbilly heroin and a cat for a girlfriend. What will he admit to next?

2 comments:

MR said...

great post--thanks...don't know if you've seen this video of Ann Coulter, but it's pretty classic:
www.minor-ripper.blogspot.com

LT said...

thanks, ripper. i'll check it out.