Thursday, November 20, 2008

"They're Coming to Your Town"

Gay bashing in broad daylight.

Residents of the small Arkansas town of Eureka Springs noticed the homosexual community was growing. But they felt no threat. They went about their business as usual. Then, one day, they woke up to discover that their beloved Eureka Springs, a community which was known far and wide as a center for Christian entertainment--had changed. The City Council had been taken over by a small group of homosexual activists.

The Eureka Springs they knew is gone. It is now a national hub for homosexuals. Eureka Springs is becoming the San Francisco of Arkansas. The story of how this happened is told in the new AFA DVD “They’re Coming To Your Town.”


My first reaction to this: If every single adult involved in the making of that DVD were dropped off a very tall building I would cheer like a Bills fan as I watched them fall and hit the pavement, and I would then compose and sing songs about the glorious event that was their deaths.

My next reaction is much more loving and humane, I'm very happy to say, but I just wanted my initial rection on the record.


Digg!

2 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Your initial reaction is noted, sir. Now pass me the popcorn!

LT said...

Thank you, sir.