Saturday, March 22, 2008

Energy-Saving Light "Danger" Fraud

Check the comments here at Digg.

And this made the rounds last year.

My advice: don't eat fluorescent lights. They contain a tiny amount of mercury and mercury is toxic. Also: don't drink drano. And don't run over your head with your car.

Idiots.

Digg!

3 comments:

Samuel John Klein Portlandiensis said...

And don't run over your head with your car

Well there goes my fun then.

LT said...

Sorry, Sam. I'll give you a special pass if you really want one.

Samuel John Klein Portlandiensis said...

Thanks. You, as always, da man.