Saturday, August 02, 2008

Tell It Like It Is

Obama lays it out:


This is the classic dilemma of politics,’’ Obama replied. “We get four or five shots in a row (assertions by McCain), that I would rather lose a war so that I can win a campaign, that I am not willing to visit the troops, that I somehow am full of myself, that I’m an empty-headed celebrity, whatever repeated attacks have been launched this week, so when I say, boy those are kind of silly arguments, the press says, isn’t that being negative. Well no, I’m describing what their strategy has been for the last week… I’m just stating the facts….


Exactly right.

Digg!

2 comments:

JustaDog said...

Mr. Obama speaks the truth - from his own words:

that I would rather lose a war so that I can win a campaign, that I am not willing to visit the troops, that I somehow am full of myself, that I’m an empty-headed celebrity

Exactly right.

LT said...

Sigh.

Why do you insist on broadcasting your lack of imagination? It's embarrassing.