Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Islamofascist Abortion Doctor Murderer Exposed

These really astute people, and others, have reminded me of something that I had stupidly and narrow-mindedly passed over at the time:

Abortion doctor killer James Charles Kopp was a Muslim!


It's now so overly totally obvious when you look back at the details. Details formerly passed by about the supposed "Christian" terrorist:

• Look at the name: James Charles Kopp. Notice the initials? J-C-K? Jesus Christ Killer. No - not the Jews (though I won't let them off the hook completely). It was the Muslims who killed Christ. There is direct evidence that the descendants of the people who killed Jesus later became Muslims. Everybody knows this.

• Ever notive how "James" sounds a lot like "Jamaal"? Or how "Charles" and "Islhamic" (totally correct spelling) have a lot of the same letters? Six - to be exact? Or how there's a COPtic (read: KOPPtic) "Christian" church...based in the - wait for it - the Middle East? Yeah, right, they're Christians.

• The name "Hollie Kopp" name comes up on a Google search on an entry titled "Muslims in America" on the U.S. Embassy in Thailand (known Islamofascist terror breeding ground along with every country on Earth) Web site.

Proof enough? Not for Dhimmocrats. I've got more.

• The most damning evidence: James Kopp and Osama bin Laden were on the FBI's Most Wanted List at the Same Exact Time. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I could go on, but I think it's pretty clear. We have been up against an ISLAMO-FASCISTIC-JIHADO-TERRORISMO-TOTAL-WAR worldwide movement to make us all crap our pants for some time now. Better get used to it.

I know I am.

No comments: